Kurdistan Bloggers Union Bumper Weekend Ahead - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Bloggers » | Fallujah » | Minorities, divided nations : the Black Book of th... » | State of Emergency » | Of this and that » | War is in the air in Ankara ? » | Kurdistan state is clear for Bush! » | Xosh 7al has entered the blog » | Biggest threat to Arabs: Kurd-Israel relations? » | Biggest threat to islam: muslims? » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

Bumper Weekend Ahead

I was sitting contemplating a week ago, "Hmmm... I am away from my family, 3eed (Eid) can't be khoshly celebrated". Then we got blessed by the news that old monkey boy Yasser Arafat (haha the last 3 letters of his name is FAT!!!.... teehee.. pure comedy gold) was dying. But no we couldn't enjoy it fully, because for probably the first time in TV airplay history we got to see Yasser Arafat without that dead ferret on his head and I gotta tell you, it's ruined my chances for a boner for at least 50 years (Maddox quote), so I apologize to the ladies. Well anyway the sagbab's died.. so now I can celebrate 3eed properly.

SO THANK YOU 3ARAFAT FOR MAKING EID WORTH CELEBRATING.

May you burn in hell.

Khwa7afeez


Powered by Blogger