Kurdistan Bloggers Union Xosh 7al has entered the blog - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Biggest threat to Arabs: Kurd-Israel relations? » | Biggest threat to islam: muslims? » | A Strange Confession » | For seing everything through kesk-û-sor-û-zer spec... » | Demoratic? The EU must have a really good sense of... » | My heart is with you man » | Truth stranger than fiction » | Introduction » | Turks are a bit mischievous » | Read This. All I can say is "Dammit!" » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Xosh 7al has entered the blog

Slaw people.. (I can't believe I actually said Slaw..)

Proud member of the kurdistanblog here... I just hope I can keep up the good standard of posting here... (can anyone else smell cheese?)

Although I have to say from the start, I am in general a very hot-tempered person so I will most probably end up posting alot of hate-filled unintelligible blogs. So bear with me at times. I also have a tendency to ramble on quite alot in my messages and drift off and start using my obscure sense of humour expecting everyone else to understand it.

So cheers for whoever invited me to the blog (i think it's Dilnareen) but dont castrate me if I'm wrong.

Take Care

Khwa7afeez


Powered by Blogger