Kurdistan Bloggers Union For seing everything through kesk-û-sor-û-zer spectacles - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Demoratic? The EU must have a really good sense of... » | My heart is with you man » | Truth stranger than fiction » | Introduction » | Turks are a bit mischievous » | Read This. All I can say is "Dammit!" » | The "Turkish Question" in the French Parliament » | How resistance should be » | A hernia-ridden licefest harmed babies ..no can't be » | Barzani in Ankara » 

Friday, October 22, 2004 

For seing everything through kesk-û-sor-û-zer spectacles

... or green-red-yellow if you like (aka the Kurdish flag)... I've found this funny shop on line, flags, key-rings, gifts lovers, clocks with patriotic slogans, posters, all what you want in three-coloroured... Funny and kitsch, but quite efficient to disguise you or to arrange your home as a nightmare for kemalists or baathists... I have a weakness for Luxury manicure set with text: I love Kurdistan


Powered by Blogger