Kurdistan Bloggers Union New Badge - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | New Project from Delal » | Problems with Kurdish democracy: Unrest in Duhok » | Delal has been very active recently..She has been ... » | Someone explain this to me.... » | Wait! 3 more new blogs found » | New Blog Found » | New Site? » | Introducing a Kurdish Blogger Heroine » | American Reactions to Kurdistan adverts » | Curious... » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

New Badge

I know that I am personally not someone to want big logos on my site, I prefer little badges. So I decided to make one for KBU, you are more than welcome to use it---and if you think that it is utter crap, you can make your own. However if you like it, just put the following code into your template:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Add our badge :

I also prefer small buttons, and I really like your new badge. I added it to my weblog:
The Is-Ought Problem
http://www.theisoughtproblem.blogspot.com/

I just found your blog, and am very impressed. I will continue to read it daily. Thank you for sharing your views and news with us!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger