Kurdistan Bloggers Union Kurdistan state is clear for Bush! - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Biggest threat to Arabs: Kurd-Israel relations? » | Biggest threat to islam: muslims? » | A Strange Confession » | For seing everything through kesk-û-sor-û-zer spec... » | Demoratic? The EU must have a really good sense of... » | My heart is with you man » | Truth stranger than fiction » | Introduction » | Turks are a bit mischievous » | Read This. All I can say is "Dammit!" » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

Kurdistan state is clear for Bush!

state?!
Oh I was just thinking why we care so much about what is going on on the otherside of Atlantic, but here is a by-product of G.W.Bush's Iraqi Freedom Operation:
Kurdish support!
- Oh for God's sake, who cares what the Kurds think about US & its election
+ I dont know but here is a quote for you:
in deed the Kurdish media (i dont mean the above linked site ) is flooded with articles supporting Bush instead of Kerry (its meaning is taboo in Kurdish!)
I must say I personally think bush had the dumbest remark compared to his rival (Mr K***y!)


Powered by Blogger