Kurdistan Bloggers Union Damn blogspot - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Kurd wins top prize at San Sebastian » | Allawi's speach! » | Think about it » | Is Turkey ready to invade Iraqi Kurdistan ? » | The Kurds' Burning Questions » | Why I love Kurdish villages » | Hello everyone, I'm Delal and a new contributor. ... » | On a much lighter note i think my hope for muslims... » | Update... 3 hostages » | oh thank you glorious arabs and islamists » 

Monday, September 27, 2004 

Damn blogspot

Or damn me, am not exactly sure what went wrong here so i'll say kbu has sold its soul to the devil and I purchased it right back.
The last thing i posted was early morning (but i pushed it above this message) and i just happened to check the site now and there's nothing here.
Ends up most of the template has dissapeared. Whats worse is that the last (and only) time i ever did a copy of the template was months ago before i added anyhting to the sidebar. So I'll just put the site up and add the links later.. if anyone notices anyhting missing feel free to tell me


Powered by Blogger