Kurdistan Bloggers Union Iraq, land of Distrust! - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Dukan Meetings » | In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate » | Unfair » | Music » | Cursed Islamic Republic » | Officially these things never happen... » | Bi2ayee Thanbin Qutilat (For what crime was she ki... » | Easy Access » | Peshmerga Women and Eid » | Spread like a disease » 

Saturday, November 20, 2004 

Iraq, land of Distrust!

whatever Iraq(the word) means, just listen to what its people feel like against each other,
this extract was shocking for me:
(Not to be outdone, a Kurdish commando told me he does not like any of his Arab countrymen. "I've got a picture of Ariel Sharon at my house," the man said, "I want to send my children away to live in Israel.")
interesting, read it!


Powered by Blogger