Kurdistan Bloggers Union Qusay's former mistress needs you... - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Commemoration of S,êx Mees,ûq's assassination » | after Live8 London is injured badly » | Iran's taste is a Kurdish Leader assasin! » | Happy 1st Birthday » | Speak Turkish ! » | AIDS ? a foreign plot against Kurds ! » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | The power of revenge » | "I prefer to play with the invisible" » | Where have the good bloggers gone? » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

Qusay's former mistress needs you...

Everybody has received, still receive and unfortunately will receive again these e-mails from Africans who are greeting you a lot and trust you because they know that you are a good and honest person... In general they are daughter, son, wife of a former minister, president, etc... and they propose you a wonderful opportunity to share a huge amount of money which is blocked in a bank, if you give kindly them all your number of bank account.

But I should admit that the one I've received today on a Kurdish site is especially funny :


Dear sir/madam,

This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but i must
crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.I am Dr. Ato Seyd Kelis,
former mistress to the son (Qusay) of the Iraqi former leader, Saddam Hussein.

I am an Ethiopian, by birth and i am presently in a refugee camp in
Accra Ghana, where the living conditions are unbearable.
I do not wish to take your time with a lenghty mail, but i have to
put this proposal to you so that you can assist me.

While i was still in contact with Qusay,he made a deposit in my
name to a security firm which i will not makesure name, which has an affiliate
branch in Amsterdam.This deposit was made in my name and the secret code and necessary
documents are presently in my possession.

This deposit was made in the form of a consigment and the content is
a considerable amount of money in United state dollars which i cannot
disclose to you for security purposes, until you have confirmed your
willingness to assist me.

I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist me in
collecting this consignment on my behalf from the security firm in
Spain, upon which i will be offering you a percentage for your efforts.

I will arrange an authority to release and pay in your name which you will tender
to the security firm coupled with all necessary documents that will back up your
claims in collecting this consignment on my behalf.

I have to stop here now as your response will determine our
subsequent corresspondence. Please feel free to dis-regard this
proposal if it is not in line with your principles.

Regards .

Dr.Ato Seyd Kelis. dr.ato.seyd.kelis@caramail.com


So Kurdish ppl, let's be fair winner, you would not let Qusay's girl friend in trouble and poverty ? Send her all your wishes ;)


Powered by Blogger