Kurdistan Bloggers Union Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Islam.. what i've avoided posting about » | Good decision Sir go for it! » | alien infiltrators?! » | How racist people can be? » | A Kurd heads the National Assembly! » | I'm a terrorist get me out of here » | Finaly Disarmed!Hundreds Died! » | In the market for Kurdish liberation » | PUK & KDP one election list? » | It's my duty to please that Muqty » 

Monday, September 06, 2004 

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim

I was planning to post this article a few days back but was too lazy to translate. It is another sharq alawsat article called ""The painful truth all world terrorists are muslim"". I'm really beggining to warm up to this newspaper, I know the site needs a bit of work but there some great articles there I wish they could publish an english edition.
Anyway just found out that most of this particular article has been translated here in reflections from Canada the original arabic article is available here
It also discusses Qardawi, jazeera's resident cleric who declared a fatwa allowing the murder of american civilians in Iraq even though 2 of his daughters are living in the Uk.

UPDATE:
Another translation is available here from the telegraph


Powered by Blogger