Kurdistan Bloggers Union Bloggers - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Fallujah » | Minorities, divided nations : the Black Book of th... » | State of Emergency » | Of this and that » | War is in the air in Ankara ? » | Kurdistan state is clear for Bush! » | Biggest threat to Arabs: Kurd-Israel relations? » | Biggest threat to islam: muslims? » | A Strange Confession » | For seing everything through kesk-û-sor-û-zer spec... » 

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 

Bloggers

Medya's back and has an interesting post regarding kurds and palestinians. Also, a new blogger called Asavin has just started blogging, here's an excerpt:
For next few months you can follow me when I accomplish my first investment in Kurdistan ever since I left my homeland for about 12 years ago. This is probably the biggest investment I have ever made in my life, either I fall or I will win a better future.

Read more here


Powered by Blogger