Kurdistan Bloggers Union shame or pride? - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | Iraqi elections introduce bribing ppl?! » | welcome Turkey to EU! » | At least, Baathist regime was not so inhuman... » | i write what I feel! » | Hotel Iraq » | Turtles Can fly » | not so good times » | Criticism is good » | Oh sorry, but... » | Kurdistan Boggers United List » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

shame or pride?

"The first Iraqi voter to register overseas was in Sydney - one of two Australian cites where nine registration and polling centres have been set up.
She was Nassima Barzani, 69, a non-English-speaking Kurdish refugee whose late husband was a bodyguard to the Kurdish nationalist leader Mustafa Barzani"
Ma'am, I just want to say, I hope you are doing the right thing! and I hope our leaders feel the feeling which made you rush for it! Fingers Crossed for a big win despite the situations in Kirkuk! A Big Sllaw (greeting in Kurdish) from me who hasnt decided to vote yet!


Powered by Blogger