Kurdistan Bloggers Union "Tirk ji me hesûdiyan dikin" - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | KBU Review » | Getting Your Message Out » | great article » | New Bloggers & Kurd Blogger Finalist in photobloggies » | Photographic Updates » | Happy Newroz » | is it clear now? » | Dear American Medias: do us a favor » | Copy of my latest post on my blog.. » | May you rest in peace » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

"Tirk ji me hesûdiyan dikin"

For welcoming the birth of No Qoment, a new Kurdish site (humorous and caustic and sarcastic) on the Web, I can't resist to publish here my favorite picture which says more than a long speech concerning the political independance of the DEHAP facing the PKK....



"Tirk ji me hesûdiyan dikin "

And I dedicate this one especially to Medya, who seems to like Kurdish girls hotties 's pictures...


Powered by Blogger