Kurdistan Bloggers Union great article - Kurdistan Bloggers Union

« Home | New Bloggers & Kurd Blogger Finalist in photobloggies » | Photographic Updates » | Happy Newroz » | is it clear now? » | Dear American Medias: do us a favor » | Copy of my latest post on my blog.. » | May you rest in peace » | Halabja 17 years on, it is pay back time! » | Some news » | These Pink Rebels... » 

Thursday, March 24, 2005 

great article

dont wnat to push Medya's post but i THINK this is the best article I have read in years time about Erdogan and Gulen
when u finish that,this will make sense:
one of Gulen's students told me that at the time of GulfI war they were awakened by their masters for a mass-night prayer (Tehejjud) for Saddam to be safe! when we told them all about him, he was saying "God how stupid we were!" but of course nothing like "my god how well we were brain washed by our masters!"


Powered by Blogger